Sign in to follow this  
Bm0re

Thoughts?

Anyone interested in maybe starting a clan? If so PM me, I may be interested. My schedule right now is very flexible and I'll be able to invest a lot of time and money into a clan as long as I can get a squad of dedicated staff.

Yeah ask the clan that just closed due to inactivity and no one giving a shit if they wanna make up a new clan

Bruh u can squeeze like 20 active members from TLP

i am very interested. pm me on irc when you get a chance my nick is 'xgot'

good thing we closed bro this guy was gonna app LMFAO

Yeah ask the clan that just closed due to inactivity and no one giving a shit if they wanna make up a new clan

xgot was talking about making a clan that can compete with his former clan AC so pm him on irc

i am very interested. pm me on irc when you get a chance my nick is 'xgot'

i'm incredibly interested, however i'm not interested in doing any work/playing runescape. 

my offer to you is you bring me on as a founder, have all donations and money sent to the clan go directly to my paypal. everything else is up to you. looking forward to working with you

i'm incredibly interested, however i'm not interested in doing any work/playing runescape. 

my offer to you is you bring me on as a founder, have all donations and money sent to the clan go directly to my paypal. everything else is up to you. looking forward to working with you