Sign in to follow this  
Tyendinaga

I Got In To Last Man Standing!

Welcome to the Last Man Standing beta program! Your application has been successful and you will be granted access to the Last Man Standing world during any beta periods. 

The first beta period will be running from this Thursday until Monday 18th July

Accessing the beta will be as simple as logging into the beta world, which will be clearly listed on the world list shortly following this week's game update. This world, similar to tournament worlds, is a no save world. Nothing you do on this world will affect your actual Old School account. 

We urge you to play the minigame as much as you can over the weekend. We will be looking for as much feedback as we can possibly get our hands on. We want your thoughts on the general gameplay, the balancing of the map and loot chests and any other feedback you can provide. 

On Monday 18th July we will send out a follow-up survey via the RuneScape message centre. In this survey we will ask some basic questions about the minigame, and will give you room to express your thoughts. We hope to use the results of this survey to gather a large amount of feedback from the beta participants. 

We will also be keeping a keen eye on all platforms for feedback over the course of the weekend. Don't hesitate to send feedback our way outside of the follow-up survey. 

If we make enough changes to warrant a follow-up beta, we will run another beta weekend from Thursday 21st July - Monday 25th July. 

You are free to share screenshots and videos of the minigame. We hope you will share your beta experience with the rest of the community. 

Thanks in advance for your participation in the Last Man Standing beta! We can't wait to hear your thoughts about the minigame. 

Kind regards, 
The Old School Team

I'm going to try and stream this for you boys over the weekend, or at the very least record. We'll see :p

Pretty sick

Record some of it, I wanna see what it's all about

Got in too! Tyen and I will be going hard. I'll be vidding

wat is this i dont even

Id watch a tyen vid %100

Pretty sick

Pretty sick