w0a

• 4,887 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Woa
  • RSNwoa

http://imgur.com/COlVd0u

sum1 fuck my ass thats accurate. im a cryin fgt tyin da niggas tagged here also

btw this is fire; 

i miss the times 4:44, osrs is cool

Edited by Woa - Zach, 26 October 2016 - 10:45 PM.

Woa - Zach

Woa - Zach

w0a

• 4,887 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Woa
  • RSNwoa

51 consecutive wins? u gotta b kitten me fght.

%Ecstacy

Ecstacy

• %Warlord

• 14,105 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Ecstacy
  • RSNI Ecstacy I

Our prep streak back then is such an example of our quality > quantity culture we had throughout our existence, which is what originally turned me on to TLP when I was first choosing a pure clan. It was so fucking rare that we lost in clan wars back then, especially in p2p. Sorta flipped the script here with this latest version of TLP, and f2p became our elite server. Was pretty awesome getting to be a part of the dominance in both. But it didn't stop in clan wars, we would bring it to the wilderness too - being able to take on and beat clans while we were 10+ people down on them. Shit was so much fun

One could make a strong argument that at our peaks in both servers (~5-6 years ago p2p, ~1-2 years ago f2p) that we hold the title of both the best matched f2p and p2p clan ever

*lnfamous

lnfamous

Heh

• *Veteran Member

• 2,456 posts
  • IRClnfamous
  • RSNTLP Forever

Our prep streak back then is such an example of our quality > quantity culture we had throughout our existence, which is what originally turned me on to TLP when I was first choosing a pure clan. It was so fucking rare that we lost in clan wars back then, especially in p2p. Sorta flipped the script here with this latest version of TLP, and f2p became our elite server. Was pretty awesome getting to be a part of the dominance in both. But it didn't stop in clan wars, we would bring it to the wilderness too - being able to take on and beat clans while we were 10+ people down on them. Shit was so much fun

One could make a strong argument that at our peaks in both servers (~5-6 years ago p2p, ~1-2 years ago f2p) that we hold the title of both the best matched f2p and p2p clan ever

*Kyle

Kyle

World's Greatest

• *Veteran Member
  • 20,640 posts
  • IRC 
  • RSN 

Yeah TLP's quality was the reason I joined

I was in eop pulling 100s+ etc shitting on every1, but we constantly lost preps to TLP. after about 6-7 losses to TLP in a row me and a few m8s joined and never looked back =]

Boris

Boris

rip trev|rumsaw <3

• Honorable Guest

• 5,655 posts
  • IRCboris
  • RSNB oris

the p2p prep streak we had in 2011-2012(?) was the greatest streak in all of rs history 

*sxy fo sho

sxy fo sho

Forum Legend

• *Elite Member

• 13,030 posts
  • IRCFo_Sho
  • RSNPOOPYHEAD

agree

%The Velvet Nutsack

The Velvet Nutsack

Warden of the West

• %Elder

• 31,441 posts
  • IRCMeMe
  • RSNEye Of Soron

51 consecutive wins? u gotta b kitten me fght.

Consecutive round wins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users