30 replies to this topic

*Dank

Dank

Stay up out the streets if you cant take the heat

• *Veteran Member
  • 3,474 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dankk
  • RSNFrick Pibb

@Patrick` i dont agree with the black lives matter movement, its just VERY OBVIOUS the prejudists against latino/african americans from police, im not saying the stereotypes arent correct sometimes but there needs to be some sort of better training with law enforcement, black people are WAY more afraid of police than them 

but yea br0 im a racist lmao 

%The Velvet Nutsack

The Velvet Nutsack

Warden of the West

• %Elder

• 31,441 posts
  • IRCMeMe
  • RSNEye Of Soron

White people will be a minority here in the U.S in 27 years in you'll get your wish Racist.

Could this 'peaceful' BLM image have inspired hatred towards White cops? Meh.. PROBABLY NOT RIGHT. Go cheer with your other racists buddies over the deaths of these cops.

qbbTKdp.jpg

@*Dank

WceTaWw.jpg

AFRICAN AMERICANS COMMIT 50% OF VIOLENT CRIMES. THEY WOULD BE WAY HIGHER THAN WHITES IF THEY WERE TARGETED FOR COLOR. DON'T FALL FOR THE MEDIAS LIES. FACTS ARE NOT RACIST.

It makes me laugh how easily people can be fooled by statistics. Black people make up about 10 percent of the population while white people are about 60. So if you weight these stats to give blacks the same population as whites their deaths would be around 800. Maybe it's just so obvious to me because of my educational background but people just seem so quick to rattle off statistics without adding any context or frame of reference.

Stats are important but anyone can use them to fit their own personal narrative.

You're naive if you think all cops are racist but you're also naive if you think black people receive the same treatment from police as whites.

*Kyle

Kyle

World's Greatest

• *Veteran Member
  • 20,640 posts
  • IRC 
  • RSN 

smh

%Dissy

Dissy

Onyx the fortuitous, slayer of the bright realm.

• %Elder
  • 18,842 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dissy
  • RSNfreddie

youre officially amongst the top 5 biggest morons, intellectually, I have ever met lol

That's usually how it goes with radical/combative movements such as modern feminism and black lies matter-

Either drink the cool-aid and nod your head and agree with all the bullshit they spew, or get called names and suffer the wrath of their bully behavior. Typical and to be expected from a drone like you.

And Honestly, its a compliment to be called a moron from someone like you. All that means is that I am nothing like you, and for that, I'm thankful.

Now, Go run along and chant/celebrate in the street about the cop slayings.

%Dissy

Dissy

• %Elder
  • 18,842 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dissy
  • RSNfreddie
Look at these fucking lawless thugs running around targeting police.

http://fox2now.com/2016/07/08/police-say-officers-have-been-targeted-in-missouri-georgia-and-tennessee/

Without law and order we have nothing. I for one hope that these radical militants keep getting put 6 feet under for trying to murder innocent police officers because of the color of their skin.

Leaguee

Leaguee

Forum Pro

• Ex-TLP
  • 906 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Leaguee
  • RSNeyebrows

That's usually how it goes with radical/combative movements such as modern feminism and black lives matter-

Either drink the cool-aid and nod your head and agree with all the bullshit they spew, or get called names and suffer the wrath of their bully behavior. Typical and to be expected from a drone like you.

And Honestly, its a compliment to be called a moron from someone like you. All that means is that I am nothing like you, and for that, I'm thankful.

Now, Go run along and chant/celebrate in the street about the cop slayings.

you literally make no sense, you're actually the typical over privileged white kid finding any reason to play victimized. btw you're actually retarded not moronic

%Dissy

Dissy

• %Elder
  • 18,842 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dissy
  • RSNfreddie

you literally make no sense, you're actually the typical over privileged white kid finding any reason to play victimized. btw you're actually retarded not moronic

Today, I'm not the victim, my race is-
I'm sure these cops all love their white privilege.

Not only do fewer qualified white people get hired because of racial hiring quotas in departments- those that do make it through and get hired have to deal with their white privelge painting a permanent target on their back for radical black power militant groups and just plain racists.

I'd honestly be embarrassed to be black right
Now with how social media is sounding off. So many people are sympathizing and some even celebrating the thugs who slayed Innocent police officers for being white. Truly sickening.

Don't worry though, the police will continue to protect your protests over the unjust and unlawful murders that took place.

Father Hypno

Father Hypno

Forum Elite

• 1,206 posts
  • IRC-
  • RSN-

@%Dissy lmao you cant act like youve ever felt threatened being in the presents of law enforcement, cuz i certainly never have and im white as rice, as you are aswell!

understand the bitch it must be to deal with law enforcement being colored, clearly its an issue

It's 2016 and you still use the term "colored" to refer to African Americans...

Leaguee

Leaguee

Forum Pro

• Ex-TLP
  • 906 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Leaguee
  • RSNeyebrows

Today, I'm not the victim, my race is-
I'm sure these cops all love their white privilege.

Not only do fewer qualified white people get hired because of racial hiring quotas in departments- those that do make it through and get hired have to deal with their white privelge painting a permanent target on their back for radical black power militant groups and just plain racists.

I'd honestly be embarrassed to be black right
Now with how social media is sounding off. So many people are sympathizing and some even celebrating the thugs who slayed Innocent police officers for being white. Truly sickening.

Don't worry though, the police will continue to protect your protests over the unjust and unlawful murders that took place.

i stopped reading once your dumbass claimed people of color have more privilege in the work place. You're so fucking retarded it's hilarious

Edit: the cops shot were black and white so what's ur race again? typical over privileged white kid playing victim. white people experience being the minority one time and suddenly the world is over

Edited by Leaguee, 08 July 2016 - 07:56 PM.

%Dissy

Dissy

• %Elder
  • 18,842 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dissy
  • RSNfreddie

i stopped reading once your dumbass claimed people of color have more privilege in the work place. You're so fucking retarded it's hilarious

Edit: the cops shot were black and white so what's ur race again? typical over privileged white kid playing victim. white people experience being the minority one time and suddenly the world is over

ahh, thats right, fall right back into your comfort zone which is a day to day habit of only having time for people who nod their head and agree with your crooked and twisted ideology. Anyone else must be an idiot and shamed for it!! shame on you white people!! check your privilege!!! is it checked yet?!?! GOOD! black lies matter!! cringe lol.

If this isn't proof that minorities have privilege in some work places, I'm not sure what is, lol. Affirmative action quotas and the push for police diversity is a huge privilege because it lowers and sometimes overlooks requirements and barriers of entry that others need to have to even be considered.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/29/nj-overlooked-red-flags-to-produce-more-diverse-police-recruits-lawsuit-claims.html

I don't really care what the breakdown was, the facts are this:

The murderers went out looking for white police officers to kill.

They killed them.

It was a despicable racist fueled killing spree.

Some People on Social media (a fair amount of black people) were actually applauding this heinous crime.

the cops shot were black and white

"He said he was upset about the recent police shootings,” said David Brown, the Dallas Police Chief, quoting Johnson. "The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers." Sounds like he lagged irl tbh

I don't really care about the breakdown. Read the above quote and do some research into the guy- This is the face of pure racism and hatred.

qvpY05W.png

typical over privileged white kid playing victim

yawnnnnnn. boring. typical brainwashed liberal femanazi/black lies matter drone. Do you have anything else to add or are you going to  keep repeating this bullshit along with a "check your privilege" etc etc etc etc every now and again thrown in

I'm sure all these nice folk agree with you though. Go "slide up in their dm's, bruh" and have a nice chat about how white people are the devil.

5Sk9M2m.png

VOrEX1C.png

Maxx

Maxx

King of GFX

• Ex-TLP
  • 706 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Maxx
  • RSNRey Maxx
US is messed up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users