Photo

Disgusting

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

%Dissy

Dissy

Onyx the fortuitous, slayer of the bright realm.

• %Elder
  • 18,842 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dissy
  • RSNfreddie
http://www.infowars.com/sick-black-lives-matter-supporters-celebrate-murder-of-dallas-cops/

The left wing funded militant group "black lives matter" is really showing their true colors on social media after 11 police officers were gunned down in Dallas last night.

Just remember...all lives matter

And if any of you stand with the thugs on social media...I hope me saying that all lives matter doesn't trigger you into pulling the trigger on more cops.

Truly disgusting

%Coz

Coz

Elder

• %Elder

• 18,089 posts
  • IRC[Coz]
  • RSNCoz

Wrote this last night.

I look at my feed, and when I scroll I see hate. There are bad apples in a uniform, and in plain clothes. I wish murder, regardless of race/sex/religion/etc. was cared about the same. People are dying each day, teach tolerance and love, educate all races on how to improve their life. I am with you, revenge is only going to fuel this issue more, people may think they are getting even, you think the cop is going to be less on their toes now? I pray for peace.

@ %Dissy ever hear of Dylan Noble? I would assume most haven't....

• Dank and Ecstacy like this

*Dank

Dank

Stay up out the streets if you cant take the heat

• *Veteran Member
  • 3,474 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dankk
  • RSNFrick Pibb

spoken like a true privileged white person lma0

• Leaguee likes this

%Dissy

Dissy

• %Elder
  • 18,842 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dissy
  • RSNfreddie

spoken like a true privileged white person lma0

Listen here wigger, I made this video for you to calm you down before you go out hunting innocent police officers with your "skwad"

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=_tEiguYmgxA
  • Dank and skeez like this

*Ar u there

Ar u there

Forum Idol

• *Veteran Member

• 2,515 posts
  • IRCAlex|Ar_u_there
  • RSNAr u there

murica

*Dank

Dank

Stay up out the streets if you cant take the heat

• *Veteran Member
  • 3,474 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dankk
  • RSNFrick Pibb

@ %Dissy lmao you cant act like youve ever felt threatened being in the presents of law enforcement, cuz i certainly never have and im white as rice, as you are aswell!

understand the bitch it must be to deal with law enforcement being colored, clearly its an issue

*lnfamous

lnfamous

Heh

• *Veteran Member

• 2,456 posts
  • IRClnfamous
  • RSNTLP Forever

Wrote this last night.

I look at my feed, and when I scroll I see hate. There are bad apples in a uniform, and in plain clothes. I wish murder, regardless of race/sex/religion/etc. was cared about the same. People are dying each day, teach tolerance and love, educate all races on how to improve their life. I am with you, revenge is only going to fuel this issue more, people may think they are getting even, you think the cop is going to be less on their toes now? I pray for peace.

@ %Dissy ever hear of Dylan Noble? I would assume most haven't....

^

%Ecstacy

Ecstacy

• %Warlord

• 14,105 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Ecstacy
  • RSNI Ecstacy I

Yeah not a good way to protest

Curtis

Curtis

didn't ask

• Experienced Member
  • 3,564 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Curtis
  • RSNB M 0 R E

smh lmfao

*rang3ofw3st

rang3ofw3st

Forum Guru

• *Veteran Member
  • 15,686 posts
  • IRC;
  • RSNwar 0 chief
This is just making the situation worst and I pray that things don't get even more chaotic.

%Dissy

Dissy

• %Elder
  • 18,842 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dissy
  • RSNfreddie
Expected

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/07/08/chief-brown-dallas-shooting-suspect-wanted-to-kill-white-people/

Woa - Zach

Woa - Zach

w0a

• 4,887 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Woa
  • RSNwoa

psy-op, cia blah whatever

Leaguee

Leaguee

Forum Pro

• Ex-TLP
  • 906 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Leaguee
  • RSNeyebrows

http://www.infowars.com/sick-black-lives-matter-supporters-celebrate-murder-of-dallas-cops/

The left wing funded militant group "black lives matter" is really showing their true colors on social media after 11 police officers were gunned down in Dallas last night.

And if any of you stand with the thugs on social media...I hope me saying that all lives matter doesn't trigger you into pulling the trigger on more cops.

Truly disgusting

2whlcpd.jpg

*sxy fo sho

sxy fo sho

Forum Legend

• *Elite Member

• 13,030 posts
  • IRCFo_Sho
  • RSNPOOPYHEAD

niggas r crazy

%Dissy

Dissy

• %Elder
  • 18,842 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dissy
  • RSNfreddie

Truly disgusting

2whlcpd.jpg
Just because you want to divide instead of unite the human race-

White lives matter

There u go

Il use each race's color for every individual incident that happens from here on out to appease you, you liberal PC drone
  • Patrick` likes this

%Range Grudge

Range Grudge

Stay Eazy

• %Elder
  • 8,473 posts
  • IRCRange_Grudge
  • RSNProssy Bossy

shit is getting out of hand

%Coz

Coz

Elder

• %Elder

• 18,089 posts
  • IRC[Coz]
  • RSNCoz

Once again anyone hear of Dylan Noble???

Murder is murder, color doesn't change that. Justice should be brought to all guilty parties. Until then, you are not the judge, don't try to be. Cry foul for all murders, not just the narrative the media paints for you.

• Dissy likes this

Leaguee

Leaguee

Forum Pro

• Ex-TLP
  • 906 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Leaguee
  • RSNeyebrows

Just because you want to divide instead of unite the human race-

White lives matter

There u go

Il use each race's color for every individual incident that happens from here on out to appease you, you liberal PC drone

youre officially amongst the top 5 biggest morons, intellectually, I have ever met lol

Edited by Leaguee, 08 July 2016 - 03:27 PM.

Patrick`

Patrick`

Forum Member

• Proud Member
  • 283 posts
  • IRCPatrick`
  • RSNA A O

@ %Dissy lmao you cant act like youve ever felt threatened being in the presents of law enforcement, cuz i certainly never have and im white as rice, as you are aswell!

understand the bitch it must be to deal with law enforcement being colored, clearly its an issue

White people will be a minority here in the U.S in 27 years in you'll get your wish Racist.

Could this 'peaceful' BLM image have inspired hatred towards White cops? Meh.. PROBABLY NOT RIGHT. Go cheer with your other racists buddies over the deaths of these cops. 

qbbTKdp.jpg

@ *Dank

WceTaWw.jpg

AFRICAN AMERICANS COMMIT 50% OF VIOLENT CRIMES. THEY WOULD BE WAY HIGHER THAN WHITES IF THEY WERE TARGETED FOR COLOR. DON'T FALL FOR THE MEDIAS LIES. FACTS ARE NOT RACIST.

Edited by Patrick`, 08 July 2016 - 04:09 PM.

• Dissy likes this

Ghosty

Ghosty

Principe

• Ex-TLP
  • 1,192 posts
  • IRCPrincipe
  • RSNStormzy init
this shit is weak. BTW I'm caramel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users