30 replies to this topic

Trajan

Trajan

Forum Member

• Proud Member

• 419 posts
  • IRCTrajan
  • RSNit me Trajan

You are using the unAmerican measurement system, please rephrase your question using the right system.

N D F

N D F

Legend

• Ex-TLP

• 2,296 posts
  • IRCTommyNDF
  • RSNEn Dee F

run a shit ton, dont drink anything but water once you cut a lot of that un wanted fat hit up the weights 

Nice advice bro do you lift often???

%Tyler

Tyler

La Bête

• %Elder
  • 8,143 posts
  • IRCpibb
  • RSNim washed up

those fatloss shakes r e-statting, if ur gonna do anything just ec stack

*Finest

Finest

• *Elite Member

• 4,431 posts
  • IRCFinest
  • RSNFinest

if u want to lose weight ur diet is going to have to consist of 75ml of water and 2 non salted crackers each day

Curtis

Curtis

didn't ask

• Experienced Member
  • 3,564 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Curtis
  • RSNB M 0 R E

run a shit ton, dont drink anything but water once you cut a lot of that un wanted fat hit up the weights 

toldyatomaul

toldyatomaul

Ryan_

• Applicant
  • 895 posts
  • IRCRyan_
  • RSNIT ME RYAN

Nope just run it off

Ploot

Ploot

Forum Pro

• Ex-TLP

• 849 posts
  • IRC`Ploot
  • RSNPlootastic

i could go for a mcflurry

%The Velvet Nutsack

The Velvet Nutsack

Warden of the West

• %Elder

• 31,441 posts
  • IRCMeMe
  • RSNEye Of Soron

Find a sport you love and persue it. Running on a treadmill will become tedious

*Finest

Finest

• *Elite Member

• 4,431 posts
  • IRCFinest
  • RSNFinest

i could go for a mcflurry

Adam̈

Adam̈

Forum Elite

• Ex-TLP

• 1,081 posts
  • IRC[101]
  • RSN1O1 SINS

Everyone has bad advice. Here is some good advice:

1. Start counting your calories to make sure you are in a deficit each day. If you have a smart phone, use Myfitnesspal to help count your calories. Only way to lose weight to is burn more calories than you take in each day.
  2. If you want to make lose weight faster, or eat more calories during the day, do cardio. 20- 30 minutes each day before or after you lift. Cardio is only a tool to help you eat more, not to lose weight efficiently.
  3. Find a beginner weight lifting routine (Bodybuilding.com will help), and start practicing lifts each day. If you start learning how to squat, deadlift, bench, and curl correctly right from the start, you will make amazing progress in a year.

Tips for dieting:

- Eat whole foods: vegetables, lettuce, whole grains, etc. This will help you feel more full during the day.

- Drink lots of water. I drink a gallon a day, and do it by putting 0 Calorie ice tea mix in a gallon jug.

- Try out fasting, I use it when I want to go to eat with my girlfriend, or friends at night.

- Shakes: Buy a low calories (110-140 Calorie per serving) protein powder. Add 30-50 calorie almond milk, ice, and maybe some fruit, and blend it up. It's a great weight loss meal, and it helps get your protein up when you are an active lifter. 

- Don't give up!

My story:

I shot up to 270 pounds in 2010 playing Runescape all day. Towards end of 2011, I changed my life to a more active one. Dropped all the way down to 160 pounds just doing cardio, and eating less. In 2013, I started lifting, and in 2014 I started lifting 5 days+ a week. Last week I just came out of a 9 month bulk from 170 pounds to 190. My body is completely different, and now I am going to cut (lose fat) for the next 3 months to show off my hard work.

@x Jero

Edited by Adam̈, 07 April 2016 - 03:45 PM.

*Kyle

Kyle

World's Greatest

• *Veteran Member
  • 20,640 posts
  • IRC 
  • RSN 

if u want to lose weight ur diet is going to have to consist of 75ml of water and 2 non salted crackers each day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users