Photo

If Pure Clans Were Countries, What Would They Be?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Tainted_One

Tainted_One

Forum Newbie

• 189 posts
  • IRCTainted_One
  • RSNTainted One

Fo would be the UK cause they're a bunch of britbongs 

FI would be France 

CP would be Canada cause they're irrelevant af

Trajan

Trajan

Forum Member

• Proud Member

• 419 posts
  • IRCTrajan
  • RSNit me Trajan

CP would be Canada cause they're irrelevant af

@Godly wuu2

Kingston

Kingston

Forum God

• Ex-TLP
  • 5,499 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Kingston
  • RSNTLP Kingston

@Tainted_One I liked you till you just SLAGGED off us Brits!! ;)

• Huge and Dave_ like this

*Farmer Jorrit

Farmer Jorrit

Oldschool Legend

• *Veteran Member

• 4,028 posts
  • IRC`Jorrit `Jorrit|afk
  • RSNBelg

TLP will be dutch one day

*Jeff

Jeff

Unbreakable Dutch

• *Elite Member

• 2,145 posts
  • IRC[-GfNerdJeff-]
  • RSNwapwop

Howl

Howl

Alpha

• Experienced Member

• 1,738 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Howl
  • RSNH o w l

@Godly wuu2

lmaooo

Riley

Riley

almighty

• Ex-TLP
  • 567 posts
  • IRCRiley-
  • RSNqqg

canada>

Robbyy

Robbyy

trophies

• Proud Member
  • 3,694 posts
  • IRCrobbyy
  • RSNPandead

tlp is dutch

kenyan

Tribbyy

Tribbyy

Forum Member

• Ex-TLP
  • 237 posts
  • IRCTribbyy
  • RSNTribbyy
Tlp would be USA Bc we are da best #merica

17_

17_

Forum Member

• 261 posts
  • IRC_17
  • RSN17

You don't like brits :o I'm staying in RD then

• Dank and Thirty 3 like this

*NAYVER

NAYVER

Forum Idol

• *Elite Member
  • 2,669 posts
  • IRCNAYVER
  • RSNTQC

*Dean

Dean

Unstoppable

• *Elite Member
  • 1,669 posts
  • IRCDean
  • RSNFaceless Man

POPULAR

For some reason my countries are based on like ww2 LMFAO idk how I went down this train of thought

Fo are France - Seems like a pretty nice place to live but the people are massive pussies and they break under pressure.

FI are Russia or Poland depending on if they're doing well or slumping - They either pull 100 and crush clans who don't fight back or they start a rivalry with TLP and get slumped.

EOP are definitely Syria - Their shit used to be popping but internal struggles combined with disappointing defeats to other countries in preps have left them dead as fuck

TLP are Germany - We are the master race, we crushed Poland and France. Everyone hates us because our quality is superior and we're probably member for member the top dogs when it comes to being terrible winners and talking shit. Being a powerhouse with our level of banter has led to the rest of the world teaming on us.

SV are North Korea - Members are brainwashed as fuck, leaders have a track record of fucking them over for their own gain but at the end of the day we don't even give a fuck about whats going on over there because we're busy living an awesome life.

Supremacy are probably Italy - Kinda alright, they've had Germany's back once or twice and an unbiased Dean could probably find some qualities to like in them but at the end of the day they're massive vaginas.

MM were America - Bunch of assholes but we dropped the nukes and crushed everyone when it counted

Edited by Dean, 27 January 2016 - 11:28 AM.

• The Velvet Nutsack, Dissy, Kyle and 13 others like this

%BUTPLAY

BUTPLAY

3 Time MVP Rivalry Winning Heavyweight Champion

• %Elder
  • 7,149 posts
  • IRCBUTPLAY
  • RSNbUTPLA Y

For some reason my countries are based on like ww2 LMFAO idk how I went down this train of thought

Fo are France - Seems like a pretty nice place to live but the people are massive pussies and they break under pressure.

FI are Russia or Poland depending on if they're doing well or slumping - They either pull 100 and crush clans who don't fight back or they start a rivalry with TLP and get slumped.

EOP are definitely Syria - Their shit used to be popping but internal struggles combined with disappointing defeats to other countries in preps have left them dead as fuck

TLP are Germany - We are the master race, we crushed Poland and France. Everyone hates us because our quality is superior and we're probably member for member the top dogs when it comes to being terrible winners and talking shit. Being a powerhouse with our level of banter has led to the rest of the world teaming on us.

SV are North Korea - Members are brainwashed as fuck, leaders have a track record of fucking them over for their own gain but at the end of the day we don't even give a fuck about whats going on over there because we're busy living an awesome life.

Supremacy are probably Italy - Kinda alright, they've had Germany's back once or twice and an unbiased Dean could probably find some qualities to like in them but at the end of the day they're massive vaginas.

MM were America - Bunch of assholes but we dropped the nukes and crushed everyone when it counted

*Finest

Finest

• *Elite Member

• 4,431 posts
  • IRCFinest
  • RSNFinest

TLP is the greatest

*Brit

Brit

Forum Expert

• *Veteran Member
  • 4,552 posts
  • IRCBrit
  • RSNPeter Osgood

lmfao pretty accurate

Bryan

Bryan

Clan Slammer

• Honorable Guest
  • 5,719 posts
  • IRCBryan
  • RSNBrya n

Tlp would be USA Bc we are da best #merica

~Soron

Soron

Forum Legend

• ~Founder
  • 11,980 posts
  • IRCSoron
  • RSNEye 0f Soron

*Dank

Dank

Stay up out the streets if you cant take the heat

• *Veteran Member
  • 3,474 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dankk
  • RSNFrick Pibb

@*Dean deadly accuracy

edit: lmfao "an unbiased dean" LOL

Edited by Dank, 27 January 2016 - 12:02 PM.

%Dissy

Dissy

Onyx the fortuitous, slayer of the bright realm.

• %Elder
  • 18,842 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Dissy
  • RSNfreddie

https://www.youtube....h?v=Iljqn7xowFc

Spot on

Heil hiei!

Hehe

Thirty 3

Thirty 3

German Mess

• Honorable Guest
  • 5,140 posts
  • IRC_33th_
  • RSNThirty 3

I approve

AUF IHR REITER TLP´S

AUF AUF

SPEER WIRD ZERSCHELLEN

SCHILD ZERSPLITTERN

EIN SCHWERTTAG

EIN BLUTTAG

EHE DIE SONNE STEIGT

REITET

REITET NUN

REITET ZUR VERNICHTUNG UND ZUM ENDE DER WELT

Edited by Thirty 3, 27 January 2016 - 12:29 PM.

• Farmer Jorrit likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users