Kingston

Kingston

Forum God

• Ex-TLP
  • 5,499 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Kingston
  • RSNTLP Kingston

ahaha i feel ya man. i watched rugby on tv once they go hard as fuck

Y'know that mate.. full on tackles without any protective gear lol.. 

*sxy fo sho

sxy fo sho

Forum Legend

• *Elite Member

• 13,030 posts
  • IRCFo_Sho
  • RSNPOOPYHEAD

probably tlp

Father Hypno

Father Hypno

Forum Elite

• 1,206 posts
  • IRC-
  • RSN-

one team will be the winner, that's for certain.

I p0tt3d 4 u

I p0tt3d 4 u

Forever.

• Honorable Guest
  • 6,635 posts
  • IRCi_p0tt3d_4_u
  • RSNBIGP0TT3D

Here is where I'm going to correct you.. Now.. I played both sports in highschool and for fun while in college.. I watch both sports on television (spent literally every other night at a pub for the world cup) and while Rugby has some stellar brutal hits most of the time it's dudes rolling around in a scrum the occasional off-speed tackle and occasional good hit...That is all well and good and it all requires a great deal of skill and athleticism

But you have no clue what you're even talking about when you say football is a pussy sport..

Whens the last time someone who weighs 265lbs at 6'4 ft who can run 40 yards in 4.6 seconds hits you FULL SPEED at an angle you can't see him coming from? oh blah blah they wear gear..Okay..fighters wear gloves.... because they're pussies too?  No it's so they DON'T KILL EACH OTHER!!! If rugby hits were half as hard as NFL hits you'd have to wear gear because people would be dying...

The most significant differences between American and Rugby football are that in Rugby all players are allowed to handle the ball and any sort of blocking, forward passing, and time-outs are not allowed. Unlike American football, in case of Rugby any kind of screening and obstruction to players who do not have the ball is not allowed. This is the main reason why Rugby is much safer than American football. Unlike American football, only lateral passes are legal, and running and kicking can advance the ball.  In American Football, one forward pass per down is permitted, so long as it originates behind the line of scrimmage."

Essentially in rugby.. You aren't always going to get hit hard..You'll most likely lateral the ball and keep running forward.. In football...The entirety of the other team is purposely funneling you to cut down on your options of where to run so they can hit you senseless.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/American_Football_vs_Rugby

Also.. The level of athleticism in the NFL has no comparison... zero.. none.. no debate.. 

Edited by I p0tt3d 4 u, 08 January 2016 - 03:54 PM.

ma randy

ma randy

Forum Newbie

• Banned
  • 102 posts
  • IRCrandy
  • RSNeva mendes

Here is where I'm going to correct you.. Now.. I played both sports in highschool and for fun while in college.. I watch both sports on television (spent literally every other night at a pub for the world cup) and while Rugby has some stellar brutal hits most of the time it's dudes rolling around in a scrum the occasional off-speed tackle and occasional good hit...That is all well and good and it all requires a great deal of skill and athleticism

But you have no clue what you're even talking about when you say football is a pussy sport..

Whens the last time someone who weighs 265lbs at 6'4 ft who can run 40 yards in 4.6 seconds hits you FULL SPEED at an angle you can't see him coming from? oh blah blah they wear gear..Okay..fighters wear gloves.... because they're pussies too?  No it's so they DON'T KILL EACH OTHER!!! If rugby hits were half as hard as NFL hits you'd have to wear gear because people would be dying...

The most significant differences between American and Rugby football are that in Rugby all players are allowed to handle the ball and any sort of blocking, forward passing, and time-outs are not allowed. Unlike American football, in case of Rugby any kind of screening and obstruction to players who do not have the ball is not allowed. This is the main reason why Rugby is much safer than American football. Unlike American football, only lateral passes are legal, and running and kicking can advance the ball.  In American Football, one forward pass per down is permitted, so long as it originates behind the line of scrimmage."

Also.. The level of athleticism in the NFL has no comparison... zero.. none.. no debate.. 

tldr i didnt say that wrong quote

I p0tt3d 4 u

I p0tt3d 4 u

Forever.

• Honorable Guest
  • 6,635 posts
  • IRCi_p0tt3d_4_u
  • RSNBIGP0TT3D

tldr i didnt say that wrong quote

that's beyond the point I'm making..Still waiting on a credible rebuttal to my statement.. 

Edited by I p0tt3d 4 u, 08 January 2016 - 03:59 PM.

faggot

faggot

The Alpha Wolf - Spark

• Banned
  • 374 posts
  • IRCSpark
  • RSNtidnabkidgib

would be nice to watch patriots vs panthers or cardinals. but honestly im not sure. A few teams have the potential after seeing the blowout Cardinals vs Seattle i have a feeling Seattle could come close or even get to the super bowl once again.

Curtis

Curtis

didn't ask

• Experienced Member
  • 3,564 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Curtis
  • RSNB M 0 R E

I'm a huge ravens fan myself. are you from baltimore too? and I like your predictions but cinci might take it or battle with carolina or the cardinals

*Farmer Jorrit

Farmer Jorrit

Oldschool Legend

• *Veteran Member

• 4,028 posts
  • IRC`Jorrit `Jorrit|afk
  • RSNBelg

never really watched 

like others said, rugby with protective gear does not sound like something i would watch

Vitka

Vitka

Forum Elite

• Proud Member
  • 1,483 posts
  • IRCVitka
  • RSNr3vsdednan

Super Bowl?

Rugby with protective gear?

NO THANKS #Pussys

*Brit

Brit

Forum Expert

• *Veteran Member
  • 4,552 posts
  • IRCBrit
  • RSNPeter Osgood

buffalo bills gunna take it

• Boris likes this

%Andrew

Andrew

bipolar drug abuser

• %Council

• 9,107 posts
  • IRCMalcriado
  • RSNred flamingo

buffalo bills gunna take it

Father Hypno

Father Hypno

Forum Elite

• 1,206 posts
  • IRC-
  • RSN-

The Bengals played themselves.

*Finest

Finest

• *Elite Member

• 4,431 posts
  • IRCFinest
  • RSNFinest

TLP will win the Super Bowl 

hcaz

hcaz

this shit gettin colossal

• Ex-TLP
  • 4,549 posts
  • IRChcaz
  • RSNHail The Sun

Cards over the broncos

*Kevyn

Kevyn

Forum Elite

• *Elite Member
  • 1,570 posts
  • IRCKevyn
  • RSNBayl0r
Panthers are taking it...Cam sold his soul to the devil!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users