good year to be tlp

%Range Grudge

Range Grudge

Stay Eazy

• %Elder
  • 8,473 posts
  • IRCRange_Grudge
  • RSNProssy Bossy

You forgot to mention we lost a p2p full out vs fo albeit it being an extreme nail bitter and despite us being hugeeee under dogs. I'm Proud of the progress we have made this year in p2p- From being terrified to mini fatality to nearly beating fo in their homeland. Let's keep it up!

...You also forgot to mention fo refuses to f2p full out us (declined), f2p prep us (declined), and are completely irrelevant on the weekends because of us.

From an objective point of view, if you look at the entire picture, we are the clear #1 pure clan currently. fo however has certainly kept things interesting with their recent win over us. Let's hope the upcoming year brings more battles in both servers, there is no reason at all to shy away from competition and that's what fo is doing currently with picking their battles and only wanting to fight from a position of power.

Let's stay strong throughout 2016 fellas

yep these are some major things to happen as well.  thanks for the addition.

Guest_tesco_*

Guest_tesco_*
  • *Unregistered

every1 sucker but us

Trajan

Trajan

Forum Member

• Proud Member

• 419 posts
  • IRCTrajan
  • RSNit me Trajan
Tldr: tlp winned alot, we really are the best fo/rd/fi/sup/cp/sv smoked puff puff lmao

@Known 2 Pown

Known 2 Pown

It's lonely at the top.

• @Leader

• 28,283 posts
  • IRCKnown_2_Pown
  • RSNK2P

Glad I decided to come back in June, right in time to slump Fi. it's been nothing but fun since. Looking forward to an awesome 2016.

*debb

debb

Forum God

• *Elite Member

• 5,910 posts
  • IRCLynx Titan
  • RSNbrya n

very nice topic brother

@Tyendinaga

Tyendinaga

Rain, Reign

• @High Council
  • 3,115 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Tyendinaga
  • RSNSelf Defeat

It's been almost a year since I saw Neon Jedi run into vwest with TLP colors on telling me TLP was opening. I got to meet Obese, Adam, Cody and Soron fairly quickly after that and soon after , TLP had opened. 

I never expected to ever be a part of pure clanning having been an athlete in highschool and the beginning of college, and watched the best I could what went on inside the pure world. We may all disagree on some things here and there and I'm new as fuck, but you motherfuckers have been nothing short of a family. This year has been a major struggle for me and it's been incredibly helpful to just sit around and shoot the shit with TLP. 

Nobody is more deserving of being the best than we are. From level 70's to 60+ 100 combat beasts, the undisputed best F2P clan, and a heavy contender for P2P, I'm fully amped for 2016. Let's fuckin dance!

• Known 2 Pown, Soron and Cr3w like this

S A L A

S A L A

SmileyBoiiii !

• Honorable Guest
  • 6,815 posts
  • IRC[TLP]S_A_L_A
  • RSNS A L A

great to be tlp

*Blue lights

Blue lights

looking down at you

• *Elder
  • 3,259 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Blue|Ray
  • RSNblue lights

i remember coming onto irc for the first time after TLP closed and saw we had reopened and the fam was back together... honestly i wish i could explain the feeling i had and the grin on my face.

TLP has been and always will be my home and i am proud of what we have achieved this year.

i am proud of every member here and thankful and a massive shoutout to all the ranks that have made this possible

• Known 2 Pown and Soron like this

%Ecstacy

Ecstacy

• %Warlord

• 14,107 posts
  • IRC[TLP]Ecstacy
  • RSNI Ecstacy I
We've accomplished so much in so little time. Gonna be a great 2016

ynnoj

ynnoj

R E L E N T L E S S

• Honorable Guest

• 2,207 posts
  • IRCynnoj_
  • RSNYNNOJ

making a pic dump later of all of 2015 rofl

+F34r!

F34r!

yolo

• +Officer
  • 2,442 posts
  • IRCF34r
  • RSNI love man

great to be tlp

*Bosa

Bosa

⚔Bool, Balm, & Bollective⚔

• *Elite Member

• 1,066 posts
  • IRCBosa
  • RSNAnother 0ne

POPULAR

Speaking from a very dedicated ex-Corrupt Pures Legend stand point, I will say leaving CP and joining TLP has been the single most beneficial clanning decision I've made in all my years of clanning, I left CP after being there for 3 years and never thought I would leave, let alone end up in the very clan we were rivals with at the time, @%Braden some how convinced me on SB to join TLP and I was very hesitate considering I didn't have the best reputation here and plus my account was shit. Since I applied for TLP almost a month and half ago, I've loved it here. The atmosphere, the people, the leadership, and just the clan itself has been more then what I expected and I'm truly honored to be apart of it. I can't wait for 2k16 to start so we can  obliterated clans.

Edited by Bosa, 23 December 2015 - 09:47 PM.

• Known 2 Pown, Blue lights, Braden and 6 others like this

toldyatomaul

toldyatomaul

Ryan_

• Applicant
  • 895 posts
  • IRCRyan_
  • RSNIT ME RYAN

Enjoying every trip since I joined, good to be in here and great topic!

*Hops

Hops

We really are the best.

• *Elite Member
  • 2,298 posts
  • IRCHops
  • RSNON THE BLOCK

Great to be TLP

bob

bob

Forum Newbie

• Ex-TLP
  • 145 posts
  • IRC|kierann|
  • RSNhawaii funk

i missed so much lol should have joined when @*Kyle and @V0idz joined

• Thirty 3 likes this

Crims

Crims

KING IN THE NORTH

• Ex-TLP

• 1,071 posts
  • IRCcrims
  • RSN

POPULAR

had fun here, cya in 2016 

• Blue lights, Ecstacy, Robbyy and 3 others like this

Interfere

Interfere

Forum Pro

• Ex-TLP
  • 525 posts
  • IRCInterfere
  • RSNLnterfere

Sik clan

Murky

Murky

Forum Newbie

• Ex-TLP
  • 159 posts
  • IRC[zu]murky
  • RSN8IIIlllIlllD

glad i joined this clan after ZU closed, by far a great decision, good work lads! next year let's strive for better !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users