Story behind your rsn

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
560 replies to this topic

F!R3 [email protected]

F!R3 [email protected]

Forum Newbie

• 24 posts
when firecape came out im like omg ill nvr get so i made F!R3 mailto: it came out to F R3 C P3 and my main got banned then i trained this acc and pures win and TLP win so I win the end. :P (H)

MyPixel

MyPixel

Forum Newbie

• 46 posts
My P I X E L, Wanted a name with lots of spaces and pixel was in my mind. :wee:
  • Vikings likes this

Guest_Mini_Maulin_*

Guest_Mini_Maulin_*
  • *Unregistered
I got my name Mini Maulin because i used to watch dizzy mauler pk vids when i was a nub, and i always wanted a g mauler.. So i wanted to be just like dizzy mauler accept i knew i wasnt gonna get as good of stats.. So i named it Mini maulin..
Yeah now i think my names pretty gay but i liked it back then

Waffle

Waffle

Forum Member

• 226 posts
The name came to me in a fateful breakfast session :D

The Last Pures

The Last Pures

The Last Pures

• Ex-TLP
  • 11,111 posts
  • IRC[TLP]
  • RSNGotchoback
pkayer4lyfe was just totally original and definitely not cliche or redundant in any way possible.

Or it was a twin account with another friend of mine can't remember.

Lazt Ancient was a combination of two forum accounts I used regularly; Lazt One and Ancienttime888.

Guest_Floppy Maul_*

Guest_Floppy Maul_*
  • *Unregistered
i made it cuz i wanted a offensive mauler name it worked :D

`iDave

`iDave

Forum Member

• 244 posts

i made it cuz i wanted a offensive mauler name it worked :D

No, let me guess... You got this name in some weird way off Hiei/Kyle being drunk?

X 0 R I A X

X 0 R I A X

Forum Expert

• Clan Friend
  • 4,065 posts
Just tried to figure out a name that looks leethax and hopefully makes opponent think that me having 1 def means that I can pk :P

Guest_Rancid_*

Guest_Rancid_*
  • *Unregistered
Me & my mate wanted a joint mauler, he had this as an ok starter pure, so we used this. Then he quit it and i trained it too what it is now.

A O N 0

A O N 0

Forum Member

• Ex-TLP
  • 217 posts
Lol, just decided it looked good :o

`Pradelus

`Pradelus

Forum Pro

• 999 posts
  • IRCPradelus
  • RSNPradelus
Rngr Poelae.

Rngr = Ranger.

Poelae = Random name I came up with.

I Patchy I

I Patchy I

Forum Newbie

• 12 posts
Mains name was Xx 0utlaw X, because I had a friend from when I I first started playing Runescape named Xx Hotrod X, and Xx Hotshot X.

Outlaw came from my baseball team at the time.

Patchy is because idk I like pirates lol

Guest_Farmer Anthony_*

Guest_Farmer Anthony_*
  • *Unregistered
My first pure was called 3style mager then i made w a z just cause my mate made z a p so it was kinda wuzzap lol

But the main reason i made v 3style v was because when i was in bloody brains i saw sum1 called v ranger v or sum shit like that and i just liked how V names looked so i made

V 3STYLE V

lumbiez4us

lumbiez4us

Forum Pro

• Ex-TLP
  • 856 posts
I first made a pure named lumbiez4u as in lumby is for u, then i accidentily took mm exp cuz it was 2 in the morning. I couldnt stand having a pure with that high def so i just started over and added an s to the end of my name, leading to lumbiez4us :wub:

Guest_Aaron | Gilded K0_*

Guest_Aaron | Gilded K0_*
  • *Unregistered
Just liked the ring to it ^_^

Guest_2 be t0ld_*

Guest_2 be t0ld_*
  • *Unregistered
friend told me the name and i liked it

Chance

Chance

Forum Member

• Ex-TLP
  • 262 posts
Took it from the song "sweet dreams", that's about it.

The Last Pures

The Last Pures

The Last Pures

• Ex-TLP
  • 11,111 posts
  • IRC[TLP]
  • RSNGotchoback
i would say my story is actually fairly interesting.

for any of you final fantasy fans, there is a part in one of the games where auron (my favorite character) says "for the fallen" and then whoops some ass.

but anywho. one day back in old wild i was pking and i was starting to get bored of saying "gf" when i ko ppl. so i started thinking of other things to say. eventually i wasnt even paying attention to what i was going to say, i got a ko and typing "for the fallen" kinda just came to me. so i did it and it was pretty cool i guess.

when i make a name of an account, i dont make gay shit like 1pkgud555 or xx master pk xx or gay ass shit, i try and think of a memory i have and think of something under 12 letters that reminds me of that memory. and use that for a name. that way the name has personal meaning, not just some failed attempt at making people think your a bad ass with 12 letters organized in such a manner as to do so.

so my old pure got banned and i rememberd that time. and then, 4 the f4llen was born.

4 the f4llen got hacked and the name lives on in 4 teh f4llen.

i have been searching for a video for ever where you can hear and see "for the fallen." being said, but i can only find one where you can hear it. it is at the very start of this video.

http://imageshack.us

auron ^

Guest_xixi_pker_xi_*

Guest_xixi_pker_xi_*
  • *Unregistered
my rsn dont got a kind of story i saw many pkers with the name xi *** xi but al the xi names where token. so i did xixi pker xi

Guest_I smokeguam_*

Guest_I smokeguam_*
  • *Unregistered
Me and my friend were trying to think of a new name for my pure and I was smoking a cigarette like always and hes like yo wanna smoke some guam? And I'm like sexy name :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users